Saturday, July 7, 2012

07/07/2012

Today, I went on a Saturday lunch out with the family at Little Asia in Greenhills. Little Asia serves different kinds of meals all around Asia (hence, the restaurant's name) I'm not absolutely sure if this applies to all their other branches, but the look of their branch at Greenhills is beautiful! The seats, wallpaper and the chandelier are all equally beautiful. The place makes it seem like almost royalty! :)

Right after lunch, we went around to go shopping (since you get amazing bargains) so, while walking around, I saw this store named "Kimi" and all the things they sell are all so hipster. I decided to enter the stall and I found this certain wallet that really caught my eye. They had it in a large and small size, but I got it in small. And as you all know, I have a thing for the UK and that includes their flag, the forever famous, Union Jack. So they had the Union Jack in a wallet?! Now, that was something I really thought of buying, so I did. I got it for Php 200 only :)


Above is a picture of the wallet I got. Pretty neat, huh? :) 

OOTD:
- Tie Dye dress from Space
- Dooney and Bourke bag from the US
- Black with glitter slippers from the US

CLICK here FOR MY TWITTER ACCOUNT