Friday, July 6, 2012

WELCOME TO talizablogsbeauty!

Hello! Welcome to my blog!

My name's Taliza, I'm a 16 year old enthusiast of fashion, make up and everything in-between. Currently residing in Manila but hoping to someday live in London, UK.

If I was fortunate enough, I would like to travel around the world. I'm a big fan of traveling and the likes. I dream of becoming a professional make up artist someday, probably work for MAC cosmetics or something? :) but I really just wanna make a name of my own.

On the other hand, I'm also a big fashion junkie! I have quite a craze for designer things, most especially handbags. Overall, I'm really just into fashion and make up :) 

Well, enough about myself! Now, I'll be explaining what this blog is all about:

Clearly, my blog will be all about make up, fashion and lifestyle. I'll be doing tutorials (so please request if you wanna learn a certain look!), hauls, cooking, giveaways and just random blogging about my life :)

That's just about it, I think. If you wanna talk to me, tweet (and follow please!) me on Twitter!!

Thanks and love you all xx