Sunday, July 8, 2012

The Amazing Spiderman

We went to Shangri-la mall today to have lunch at Cravings. I ordered this pasta (which is extremely good!) I'm not positive with the name of the dish but it was linguine pasta in tomato and herb sauce with slightly crusted fish on top, if you're a pasta and fish lover like me, it's certainly something you'd wanna order!


So about the movie, it was amazing! We watched it in 3D which was okay, although I would have preferred to have watched it on High Definition instead since I'm not really a big 3D fan and it makes me dizzy, same with the fact that Shangri-la's 3D glasses are extremely painful when worn.

Nonetheless, the movie's worth watching! The love side of the movie was a little sad though, but I don't wanna seem like a spoiler, so I'll stop now. You guys should watch it and let me know your reviews about it! :) 


OOTD:
- White shirt from H&M
- Purple shorts from Forever 21
- Dooney and Bourke bag from the US
- Sandals from Cole Vintage
- Purple scarf from Versace

Thanks guys! Love you all xx