Thursday, July 19, 2012

MAC Pink lipsticks

Hello everyone! <3

Personally, I've always wanted my own "signature" lipstick shade. It's like, something I'll be known for, I would guess. So, I took a visit at the MAC Cosmetics website since MAC's lipsticks are very inexpensive ($14.50) although, I believe MAC lipsticks here in the Philippines are roughly Php 1,000.00 each (you can buy at the MAC stands insides Rustan's) and even though they're affordable, the quality is really top of the bars.

In line with this, I wanted a PINK shade instead of the usual Reds (which I think is too much for an everyday wear) and Nudes. I do like Nude shades though and soon, I might change my mind and take that into consideration!

Nevertheless, I need your opinion on which MAC lipstick shade I should get! Below are pictures of the lipstick and its name.

This shade named "Angel" is something
I just recently discovered and went gaga
upon. It's a Baby Pink type of shade and
I'm not so sure of the finish because MAC
didn't have it on their website. And as far
as I'm concerned, this is also Kim Kardashian's
favorite MAC lipstick shade.

Above is the shade "Please Me" this 
shade has always been my top notcher
ever since I started searching for shades.
It feels so perfect because I adore Matte
finish lipsticks because of its no shine
or shimmer and it's a long lasting type of
finish. I did hear Matte lipsticks tend to dry
your lips out, and the trick to it is to add
balm around 10-15mins before applying the
lipstick to lock moisture (which isn't so
much of a hassle since I do it anyway) and
I haven't heard of any celebrity having this 
as her favorite as well!

So, those are the two lipstick shades I'm rooting for, they're very similar actually! But I need to choose one, so please tweet me or send me your votes! I shall cast them and go with the majority (reveal coming soon on this!)

Ladies/Gents, please read this!!
* I am in no way affiliated with MAC and this is not a sponsored blog post. They didn't pay/gift me with anything to mention their brand and to advertise them. It just so happens that I am gaga over their lovely lipsticks! Thank you.

Visit MAC Cosmetics by clicking here
Follow me on Twitter by clicking here
* The links will open in a new tab! So, no worries about redirecting :) 

Thank you! <3 Xx